Building Operations

Even though UBC Building Operations maintains the infrastructure of the McLeod and Kaiser buildings, all building related requests must be made through the ECE Technical Services Manager. Alternatively you can send an email to help [at] or submit the Help Request Form at the bottom of this page.
Typical requests include:

  • maintenance of current facilities (such as lighting and fixtures)
  • renovations
  • reporting of facility related problems

For after-hours emergencies (burst pipe, overflowing toilet, etc) please:

  • call Emergency Building Services at: 604.822.2173
  • submit a short notification to help [at] to inform our Technical Services Manager.