The Fabrication Lab is currently not available for students to use, however, a request can be made for things to be done through coordinating with a member of Engineering Services to obtain access. For more details, please visit the "project fabrication" section of this website.
Formerly a small electronics lab, this room has now merged with L2201A, ECE's Maker Space.
Due to the circumstances surrounding COVID - 19, this room is currently unavailable to access indefinitely.
Every bench in this lab is equipped with a simple DC power supply, oscilloscope, function generator, multi-meter. There is a single soldering station and no computers.
Equipment in this Lab
- GW Instek GFG-8219A (Function Generator) - CLICK HERE FOR MANUAL
- Wavetek Meterman BDM40 (Digital Multi-meter) - CLICK HERE FOR MANUAL
- Tektronix PS280 (DC Power Supply) - CLICK HERE FOR MANUAL
- Tektronix TDS 2012 (Oscilloscope) - CLICK HERE FOR MANUAL
- Weller WD1 (Soldering Iron) - CLICK HERE FOR MANUAL
- Rigol DSA815 (Spectrum Analyzer) - CLICK HERE FOR MANUAL
- Agilent 8648B (Signal Generator) - CLICK HERE FOR MANUAL
Lab benches: 6 (12 seats total)