The UBC ECE Engineering Services group is an operational division of the UBC Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Our mission is to provide students / staff / faculty at UBC ECE with technical and engineering support in the following areas:
- Building Services for MacLeod and Kaiser Buildings
- Undergraduate Course Support
- Undergraduate Lab Equipment management and maintenance
- Project Fabrication (Waterjet cutting, Milling, Turning, 3D printing, PCB assembly)
- Software Licensing (CAD programs)
Our dynamic team is comprised of several permanent staff members and seasonal Co-op students.
We provide support to an active community of approximately 1130 undergraduate students, 350 graduate students, and 50 faculty members.
Full descriptions of our services and instructions on how to request support are contained on this site.
Should you have any other questions, please contact us by visiting the Other Help section of this site.