Please use the form below to submit a request for WaterJet Cutting.
- Parts should be ready for pickup within 5 business days (Plan ahead if you need to meet a deadline).
- Once ready, you will be notified via email.
A ticket will be automatically generated in our system, and a confirmation email will be sent (to the email address you provided) with the ticket number indicated in the subject line.
NOTE: ELEC391 Groups are allowed to submit up to five requests per term.
Note: If you do not receive a follow-up email from staff within 2 business days, please reply to the confirmation email for an update.
Our Omax WJ (Model 2652) X-Y Cutting Envelope is 48″ x 26″ (1,321 mm x 660 mm), and the minimum radius that can cut is 0.020″(0.508mm). The CAD software that runs our Omax WJ cannot interpret lines generated using spline commands. For your reference see an Omax WaterJet in action here.
Therefore, your submission will be directly rejected if:
- X-Y Envelope is bigger than 48″x26″(1,321 mm x 660 mm).
- Any radius on your DXF is smaller than 0.020″ (1,321 mm x 660 mm).
- You used Spline Line commands on your designing process.