Please use the form below to submit a request for WaterJet Cutting.
- Parts should be ready for pickup within 5 business days (Plan ahead if you need to meet a deadline).
- Once ready, you will be notified via email.
A ticket will be automatically generated in our system, and a confirmation email will be sent (to the email address you provided) with the ticket number indicated in the subject line.
Note: If you do not receive a follow-up email from staff within 2 business days, please reply to the confirmation email for an update.
Note: ELEC391 Groups are allowed to submit up to 5 requests per term.
Other Helpful Information:
Our Omax WJ (Model 2652) X-Y Cutting Envelope is 48″ x 26″ (1,321 mm x 660 mm), and the minimum radius that can cut is 0.020″(0.508mm). The CAD software that runs our Omax WJ cannot interpret lines generated using spline commands (AaDXF could have splines if you used directly the spline command or if complex radius tools were used. e.g. Asymmetric Fillets). Regarding minimal features, typically, we do not support holes smaller than 1.75mm in diameter or cuts that do not let at least 1mm of material from the edges. For your reference see an Omax WaterJet in action here.
Your submission will be directly rejected if:
- X-Y Envelope is bigger than 48″x26″(1,321 mm x 660 mm).
- Any radius on your DXF is smaller than 0.020″ (0.50 mm).
- You used Spline Line commands on your designing process.