Electrical Engineering Design Studio
Instructor – David Michelson
Room(s) – M322
Engineering Services Contact – Tihomir Tunchev
Instructions on how to get reimbursed for purchases:
- Dr. Michelson will announce a group purchase quota at the beginning of the course
- Designate a team treasurer to track expenses and apply for reimbursement at the end of the term
- The duties of the team treasurer will be
- Carefully collect all receipts from your purchases, write on the bills your team number and tape small bills to a letter size blank paper
- Track your purchases online at this page: Google sheet. (Notice that each team has a tab assigned at the bottom of the sheet).
- At the end of the term fill the following Purchasing Expenses Claim Form following the instructions posted here.
When filling the form DO NOT forget to identify to WHOM the payment should be made and the ADDRESS where the reimbursement cheque will be mailed
- Apply for reimbursement: at the end of the term a member of ECE Engineering Services will collect the claim forms and help you correct any mistakes
Follow this link to download the Agilent self-paced tutorial on Spectrum Analyzer Basics (380MB):
User’s Guides for the RF equipment used in this course: