Electrical and Computer Engineering Design Studio I
Instructor(s) – Saloome Motavas
Room(s) – M322
Engineering Services Contact – Roberto Rosales
MANDATORY INDIVIDUAL KIT :
Every student enrolled in this course needs to buy one ‘ELEC/CPEN 291 ST1 2018 – Individual Kit’.
The kit contains:
- One Budget Pack for Metro 328 – with Assembled Metro ATmega328P
- One Stadard motor 9100 RPM 6VDC
- Two NPN transistors PN2222A
- Two PNP transistors 2N3906
- Four diodes 1N4005 600V 1A
The cost of this kit is $44.00, to buy it follow the instructions below on ‘How to order lab kits’.
ECE 2nd YEAR TOOLS AND PARTS KIT (only those students who did not buy it in 2017 WT1, WT2):
Starting Sept 2017 all incoming second year students (both ELEC and CPEN) are required to purchase a standard/common individual ‘ECE second-year Tools and Parts Kit’ necessary for the following project courses: CPEN211, ELEC201, ELEC/CPEN291, ELEC292, ELEC391, and Capstone.
This kit contains all parts and tools needed for ELEC201 and CPEN 211.
For other subsequent project courses you may be required to purchase specialized additional component Kits.
The contents of the Kit have been carefully optimized to match course requirements and reduce cost to students and therefore no substitutions will be accepted.
The cost of this kit is $125.00, to buy it follow the instructions below on ‘How to order lab kits’.
HOW TO ORDER LAB KITS
- Order and pay online at the ECE ePayment Site.
- Read the instructions under Terms & Conditions
- Enter the ECE Shopping Cart, you will need a password from your course instructor
- Select the corresponding kit(s) and pay online.
- Pickup your kit from ECE stores at MCLD 112B. Show your receipt as proof of payment.
Note: ECE Stores staff will make sure that only one kit is given to every student.